Sunday 27 July 2014

Yr 5's Gold Rush

GOLD HUNT
Yr5 had a spectacular gold hunt and we found lots of golden nuggets which was chocolate gold coins and had a very fun time finding it.


We did the gold hunt so we can feel how the gold miners felt like when they found golden nuggets.
It was really fun but some had more than others but in the end we all shared golden chocolate coins.

Before we shared the golden coins we had to take a vote between sharing it fairly or keep what you have,
but sharing it fairly had the most votes.




Only some people who have the coins put up their hand to keep what they have but the rest put their hand up to share it fairly.
It was finally done but still some people was moaning and groaning about how unfair it was because other people had more than they did.














11 comments:

  1. WOW I really liked that gold hunt, I felt really selfish because other people got more than me and I only have 2 gold coins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog post! I really enjoyed looking for chocolate gold coins. In total, I found five golden chocolate coins

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found heaps of chocalate and it was very delicous

    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found lots of chocolate and it was a good time.

    From Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog post thought it was really clear and easy to understand.

    From Matthew.D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great blog post, I would really like some of that chocolate right now.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Gold Hunt was really fun in total I had 3 chocolate coins they were sooooooooo delicious.

    From:Thalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog post the chocolates were so delicious

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold was really yummy
    Ryley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was very fun.

    ReplyDelete