Monday 7 July 2014

Robotic iMovie Trailers

Robotic iMovie Trailers


Year 5 have spent this past term exploring how to program Lego Mindstorm Robotics.  We began the term with incursion with Fizzics Education where we had a great opportunity to learn about programing.  We have also have had the chance to explore the iMovie app for iPads.  After lots of planning, programming, directing and editing Year 5 brings to you our Robotic iMovie Trailers.

Roborection by James, Clara and Thomas

Attack of the Robots by Jamie, Kameron and Natalie


Guns and Mysteries by Matt D, Stephanie and Angel


Robodeath by Jade, Matt K and Vivian



Love is in the Air by Ashlia, Abby and Thalia


Broken Love by Sinead, Emily B and Julie-Anne




Grandpa's Day Care by Georgia, Alessia and Trish



Godzilla Mad Man by Ryley, Paul, Emily N and Angela

18 comments:

  1. I learnt new things about how to use a robot.

    From Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really fun making those movie trailers, my favourite one was Godzilla Mad Man, that was really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all very creative some of them were very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was very funny it was so interesting how it wasn't all the same but it was different story's not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post good how you add the videos just incase the readers did not get the VERY CLEAR WRITING

    From Matthew.D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they were the best movie trailers I have ever seen. Especially Godzilla Mad Man. I also think we did a good job with Broken Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Pauls one because I thought it was funny and very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Grandpas day care because it was really interesting and funny that was the BEST one out of all of them

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Grandpas day care because it was really interesting and funny that was the BEST one out of all of them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work you put some hard work into it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funny movies and very creative. Awsome movies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work you all put a lot of hard work into it

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was really fun making them and they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed lots of things about this we put soo much effort into this.

    From Abby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really entertaining when I have nothing to do. I just watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They were really funny and creative we put heaps of effort
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  17. They were very funny and creative I would do it again
    Ryley

    ReplyDelete
  18. They were sooooooo fun to make and they turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete